Wednesday, 15 July 2009

IN LOVING MEMORY of Devin Donnelly - 1971-2009

No common horse,
I could think of nothing of more worth,
His hair was a healthy bay and lovingly coarse,
His eyes were set with such brilliance,
He had so much resilience,
Divinity passed over with no warning,
For everybody was crying,
For in an awkward way, he had been born into mind,
He was definitely of a rare kind,
He ran the Leader's Line,
I was going to bawl my eyes out and whine,
I had just seen him a few moments ago,
I felt retardedly slow and low,
Say it were not so,
Divinity is a symbol of fragile life,
For in Heaven, he will thrive.

Picture 12

IMG_0107

IMG_0137

IMG_0118

2 comments:

x-zz4 said...

Devin was my cousin. We grew apart as we got older but I was able to talk to him at my father's funeral a year ago and found that we had much in common. He apparently grew into being a great man. He will be missed.

Steve Nelson

3littlemonster said...

Devin was the best person i ever meet, help me alot and his the person we can talk open and discuss. we will miss him alot.

rizal