Friday, 3 April 2009

Muhammad irfan part 1

8th mac 2009 low-468
Be entirely tolerant or not at all; follow the good path or the evil one. To stand at the crossroads requires more strength than you possess.~Heinrich Heine (1797 - 1856)

8th mac 2009 low-415
Learn the art of patience. Apply discipline to your thoughts when they become anxious
over the outcome of a goal. Impatience breeds anxiety, fear, discouragement and
failure. Patience creates confidence, decisiveness, and a rational outlook, which
eventually leads to success.~Brian Adams

8th mac 2009 low-413
I am careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business. Michael J. Fox (1961 - ), quoted by Lorne A. Adrain in 'The Most Important Thing I Know'

8th mac 2009 low-407
D'you call life a bad job? Never! We've had our ups and downs, we've had our struggles, we've always been poor, but it's been worth it, ay, worth it a hundred times I say when I look round at my children.~W. Somerset Maugham (1874 - 1965), 'Of Human Bondage', 1915

0 comments: